Recent content by Jerd

1. Jerd

Essential PCBs and CAD models

Sweet, this is pretty much exactly what I needed. Thanks!
  2. Jerd

Essential PCBs and CAD models

I'm planning on creating my own portable starting with my own case. I was wondering if there is a list of essential PCBs as well as some CAD models I can use for designing the case. I mainly need a CAD model of the OMGWTF trim, the PCBs for the controls, and any other standard PCBs that are...
  3. Jerd

Question My first Wii portable: Screen question

I'm brand new to this as well. Being on here for a few months, I've learned a thing or two. So take my advice with a grain of salt. Gman has compiled a list of materials that people frequently use for building portables. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/portablizing-bom.367/ You'll...
  4. Jerd

Found the best pizza place in Chicago

5. Jerd

Question Really stupid idea

I do know that this is a solution, I just wanted to humor the idea. Edit: I probably should have prefaced with the fact I have a gc controller adapter and I've been using it to play gamecube games on it already
  6. Jerd

Question Really stupid idea

Is it possible to essentially daisy chain a bunch of wiis exclusively by the gamecube ports so that you could control the inputs of multiple different wiis with one controller? To give context, I was just looking at one of my wii motherboards (one that has no gamecube ports) and since it has no...
  7. Jerd

Worklog Identifying a Wii's Revision Based off of Serial Numbers

Got a couple of these bad boys layin around. RVK-CPU-01 KU500233069 Black RVL-CPU-60 LU157952337 Black RVL-CPU-20 LU599012590 White
  8. Jerd

Power management system?

I still appreciate you <3
  9. Jerd

Power management system?

Thank you :D
  10. Jerd

Power management system?

Ah, how do I join the discord? Edit: That was worded poorly. What is the discord join code?
  11. Jerd

Power management system?

I'm not sure if there's more info about it or if this is even the right place to post about this, but does anyone know when the power management system for wii will be on sale again?
  12. Jerd

Favorite music?

I recently started listening to guy called FearOfDark. He makes the best chiptunes I've ever heard. Here's the links to (in my personal opinion) his 2 best albums.
  13. Jerd

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey all, new to bitbuilt. Loved the work I saw here. Hoping to get into this portablizing bidness. <3
  14. Jerd

3ds sliders for cheap

I’ve bought some and I’m going to test them out. I’ll report here if they’re any good. They were only $1.80 each anyways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  15. Jerd

3ds sliders for cheap

I was browsing ebay for parts and I found 3ds sliders for under 2 dollars each. Not sure much about them, but they seem legit. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Analog-3D-button-joystick-stick-replacement-for-3DS-XL-LL-controller-TS/133064784299?hash=item1efb4779ab:g:5T8AAOSwOZNc0Uxu