Recent content by jat428

1. New gc audio amp?

Thank you
  2. New gc audio amp?

That would be Awesome! Do you want to PM me an address to ship to It might be in the picture, I was having camera focusing problems and kinda smooshed everything down just to get a picture
  3. New gc audio amp?

That would be Awesome! Do you want to PM me an address to ship to or advise how to proceed?
  4. New gc audio amp?

I think my initial post wasn't very clear. This is my third wii board. The first I had everything working but then started having video issues. I decided to start over and chalked the first up to a test run. My second attempt I figured it would be easier on the sound part to just run the wires...
  5. New gc audio amp?

yeah nothing on the jack either. speakers are properly oriented
  6. New gc audio amp?

ok just went over it again, scraped more solder mask, cleaned , retinned, resoldered. same result! volume icon works but no sound!
  7. New gc audio amp?

I'll go over it once more. I took the wires all the way back to the chip on the last wii board and had the same issue though. This is a new wii with the same issue which is why I thought I fried the amp somehow. The volume icon worked in both
  8. New gc audio amp?

here's some pics. I have tested voltage to amp and it is good. I tested continuity from the amp all the way back to the chip on the wii.
  9. New gc audio amp?

Noah suggested I contact gman to get a new amp ordered but I'm not sure how to contact him. Will someone from the gboy team please sell me a new gcaudio amp? Or at least give me the info I need so I can have one made?
  10. New gc audio amp?

I am pretty sure I fried my audio amp and would like to purchase a new one but don't see one on the store. I didn't read the instructions properly on my first attempt and put the magnet wire through the vias and shorted something out. It was initially working. I bought another wii and started...
  11. Out of range error

Yeah the wii resets back to bbloader
  12. Out of range error

Here's a few pics. What other information would help out?
  13. Out of range error

Everything has been working fine and was able to play for long periods until recently. Now after just a few minutes I get a message "out of range" and then the system reboots. I've been over all my connections with a microscope and all looks good. Could the LCD driver board be bad?
  14. Alphabetical order for covers art in bbloader

Awesome, my ocd thanks you!
  15. Alphabetical order for covers art in bbloader

So if I cleared the folder then added them back in, in order, it would stay that way? Thanks for the help!