Recent content by Hfrox

1. Question Is it possible to use the wii mini drive on a normal wii?

Thanks for your help and by the way i love poriablizemii. As for my project ill put it on hold. i wlild try to map out the pins. who knows i might just make a "Wii Slim" where i strip down the wii using poriablizemii. again thanks for your help
  2. Question Is it possible to use the wii mini drive on a normal wii?

i just think it would be cool to have a modded wii with a toploading disc drive. if i could get this to work i would 3d print a custom case to house the motherboard and have a pretty cool custom wii.
  3. Question Is it possible to use the wii mini drive on a normal wii?

but on trying to fit a wii in to a wii mini fourm i found this. they claim it is possible. Is it that modchip?
  4. Question Is it possible to use the wii mini drive on a normal wii?

I was wondering if it is possible to use the wii mini disc drive on a normal wii. Thanks in advance.
  5. Discussion can the wii mini be hacked

What about a mod chip to install on the wii mini is there one?
  6. Discussion can the wii mini be hacked

Does anyone have any ideas?
  7. Discussion can the wii mini be hacked

Smash stack Fail no sd Letter bomb = Fail no sd Twilight Hack =Fail System 3.0 needed and there is no sd card Lego Hacks = Fail No Sd WiiKey = Fail special drive plug for wii mini may work if someone made a adapter or a special mod chip NAND swap = need wii mini NAND key and we cant dump the...
  8. Solved Can i use a Wii mini drive on a normal soft modded Wii?

So i guess that i could not adapt the wii mini drive to the normal wii drive. i guess this is solved
  9. Solved Can i use a Wii mini drive on a normal soft modded Wii?

So is there a adapter or a pin layout i could follow so i could get this to work or do you have any more tips i want to get this to work
  10. Solved Can i use a Wii mini drive on a normal soft modded Wii?

I am asking this because i want to take a hacked Wii and put the motherboard into a Wii mini case. ( i do not mind cutting the case to add the extra USB or a SD card slot) and i would like to use the Wii mini disc drive because i like the top loader style.
  11. Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

I tried another flash drive and it is working now thanks for the help
  12. Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

Here is a screenshot
  13. Discussion PortablizeMii is here!

Every time i hook up a usb flashdrive and select it it says invalid dev i have formatted it and added all the files can you please help?
  14. Question Screen for wii laptop?

I have a old dell latitude d630 that has a working screen and a good battery. Is there any way that i can use the screen from it on my wii laptop. If so i can i also use the battery if not what would be a good battery for a wii laptop. Thank you