Recent content by GlitchedFolx

1. GlitchedFolx

Question Building a wii portable

Heya, Sorry its taken me so long to respond. I figured out the problem are started to construct, but then came across magic smoke with the PMS and my consoles board failed the resistance testing. I am included some pictures of the consoles mobo hoping that the board isn't busted and just needs...
  2. GlitchedFolx

So I'm about three weeks into my system and have come to a block. I am unable to get power from the batteries through the PMS to the console, and fan. I was told that I needed to use 22 awg wire, but I got 21 by mistake. My multimeter gives a 5v reading when testing the CHARGE pin from the PMS...
  3. GlitchedFolx

Thank you @JustinTime007 !!
  4. GlitchedFolx

Ok cool thanks. Gotcha, thanks for pointing that out
  5. GlitchedFolx

If you could please send me those that would be great. When it comes to assembly, should i just follow a guide for it here on the forum? also what is the best tool to use to relocate bluetooth. (cutting traces and soldering to them)
  6. GlitchedFolx

Thanks for the reply, I'll definitely start gathering everything I need and create up a worklog for it. I have a 3d printer and a bunch of slt files I found from searching all over the network and the BitBuilt forums. I noticed that there is a USB mouth in the top of the case, would I be able...
  7. GlitchedFolx

Hey Everyone. Hope you are all having a great day. I was wondering if someone would be able to point me in the right direction of making a portable. I am new to the hard-modding scene and would like so assistance. I am very skeptical about just diving head first into it because I don't want to...
  8. GlitchedFolx

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey everyone, my name is Evan and I'm from Australia. I am a beginner in the modding scene and own 2 wiis, (Soft modded home console, disassembled trim pending console.