Recent content by Giorgio_270

1. RVLoader v2.0

In case someone of you needs to bring the Wii back to normal use (RESTORING DVD DRIVE FUNCTIONALITY AND WIFI/BT MODULE) just follow these steps: google for these 3 files: IOS36-64-v3608.wad IOS58-64-v6176.wad IOS80-64-v6944.wad copy these 3 files in your sd card and put it into the Wii. open...
  2. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

ok, i'll buy this today and i will let you know if my problem got solved :). anyway don't worry about what language do you use, i understand english quite well!
  3. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

is there a size limit for micro sd cards in order to work properly with the wii? (edit:) is this micro sd ok? sorry for the amazon.it link but im italian)
  4. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

what drive should i use? i should have a sony drive somewhere. are sony drives compatible? if i can't use sony drives, what drive should i buy?
  5. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

thanks, i'll try a sandisk usb instead of that old tdk :)
  6. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

yes bbloader har created the configs file, i tried to open it with TextEdit and it's a blank file. i'm using a TDK LOR 8GB 2.0 Drive
  7. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

and i have just noticed that i can't save gamecube games settings
  8. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

yes, the problem is that if i even set ''Enable GC2Wiimote'' to yes, then i press b and b again to re open per game settings the GC2Wiimote options get set back to No and the buttons configuration has ''none'' for all buttons :(
  9. Discussion BBLoader Feature/Misc Suggestions

i personally would like to see new themes or a non-difficult way to make my own themes!
  10. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

i was trying gc2wiimote in bbloader for new super mario wii, but i figured out that if i enable it in per-game settings it wont save my settings :( am i doing something wrong?
  11. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

i've just installed it on my wii. it actually has dead wifi/bt module and optical drive, so i wanted to give it a try! it really works like a charm! i would really appreciate some custom themes!