Discussion BBLoader Feature/Misc Suggestions

Legend

Portables
Hello Bitbuilt!

Not sure if this is the right time to post this as BBL is in its very early stages, and Aurelio & the contributors have a lot they are already doing. However I know people may have suggestions for new features and miscellaneous things, or may even have the knowledge to contribute themselves. So I am just leaving this up here for people to post for future reference.

Thanks Guys!

i personally would like to see new themes or a non-difficult way to make my own themes!

maybe an auto-configure for buttons the GC2Wiimote for the most popular titles at the least?

Well what I think it could have:

1: an option to get out of it and go to another home brew without having to turn on the Wii (Interesting for those who do not have the portable Wii and use it on normal Wii).

2: IGR mode in Wii games and Virtual Consoles \ WiiWares to be able to leave them without having to turn on the wii.

3: How to do for games that only work on a specific IOS on Usb Loader GX and Wii Flow, work perfectly on BBLoader without giving a black screen at game opening or random freezes, since Hydra does not change IOS.

4: Support for Emunand.

5: Support USB control.

6: Support USB Hub.

7: Support for external USB Bluetooth receivers (Retro Receiver 8bitdo ...) via USB.

8: Option to use the Hydra module in other loaders: Usb LOader Gx, Wiiflow ....

9: Correction of the bug, of the control shutdown in pause after 5 minutes.

10: being able to use custom themes.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
5: Support USB control.

6: Support USB Hub.

7: Support for external USB Bluetooth receivers (Retro Receiver 8bitdo ...) via USB.
It's been said elsewhere, but these are never happening.

9: Correction of the bug, of the control shutdown in pause after 5 minutes.
This is being worked on.

10: being able to use custom themes.
This is already a thing, you just have to replace the default files. A menu for it is being worked on.

1: an option to get out of it and go to another home brew without having to turn on the Wii (Interesting for those who do not have the portable Wii and use it on normal Wii).

2: IGR mode in Wii games and Virtual Consoles \ WiiWares to be able to leave them without having to turn on the wii.

3: How to do for games that only work on a specific IOS on Usb Loader GX and Wii Flow, work perfectly on BBLoader without giving a black screen at game opening or random freezes, since Hydra does not change IOS.

8: Option to use the Hydra module in other loaders: Usb LOader Gx, Wiiflow ....
These I very much doubt, except the first one, that'd be neat.

It would be great to have an option to map tilting to the c-stick on gc2wiimote
Also, multiple gc2wiimote controller support (2 players with simulated wiimotes)