Recent content by Carb0

1. Worklog Noah's GameBoy "Flash carts"

Ok, thank you. I made a Game Boy flash cart a few years ago and used 1MBit SRAM chips in a SOP32 package (AS6C1008-55SIN). I still have unused boards laying around and was thinking about using an FRAM chip in one of them but I haven't found a drop in replacement for that SRAM chip. The FM18W08...
  2. Worklog Noah's GameBoy "Flash carts"

Which FRAM chips are you using?
  3. Question Luigi's Mansion (PAL) - L and R buttons not working correctly

Did you have time to try it on your Wii?
  4. Question Luigi's Mansion (PAL) - L and R buttons not working correctly

Thank you. The same iso works fine on my PC. I also tried a different iso (PAL Version 1.00) that has the same issue.
  5. Question Luigi's Mansion (PAL) - L and R buttons not working correctly

I stumbled upon a weird issue with my GameCube portable build. In Luigi's Mansion (PAL Version 1.01) the L and R buttons are switched (i.e. I have to press L instead of R to suck things up with the vaccuum) and it is not possible to spit fire with the R button after a fire ghost is sucked up...
  6. Worklog (IT'S FINISHED) The Mumble Driim (Making my very first portable)

Even if it seems to work correctly, you risk an explosion of the batteries if you over-charge or over-discharge them, or if you short them out. A protection circuit is an absolute must in any device that uses lithium ion batteries. A low battery indicator is not enough since there is still room...
  7. Worklog (IT'S FINISHED) The Mumble Driim (Making my very first portable)

What did you expect? The datasheet clearly states that the TP4056 is designed to charge a single cell: https://dlnmh9ip6v2uc.cloudfront.net/datasheets/Prototyping/TP4056.pdf Lithium ion batteries can be very dangerous if not handled with care. You can call yourself lucky that this time only the...
  8. Discussion UltraVGA - Interest Check

I'm also interested in getting one