Recent content by bramble13

1. G-Boy valuation help

The last one I could see on ebay was sold in mid-June for 650 but I honestly think you could get substantially more than that if you are patient.
  2. RVLoader v2.0

Just out of curiosity will we eventually get to a point where games like Wario Land Shake It, and Metroid: The Other M are playable on portables?
  3. RVLoader v2.0

I am having an issue here. I have a Wii-boy and downloaded version 1.1 of RVloader. I tried to access the home menu and my screen turned black. I understand that is an issue in the FAQs. My bigger issue is now my screen boots to black and safe mode does nothing either (I can't get anything...
  4. PlayStation 2 portable

This is from over 2 years ago, it is surely no longer available.
  5. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

This might be an obvious question so I apologize in advance but is there any way to emulate pointing the wiimote straight up (as needed in Metroid: Other M or Skyward Sword for example)? If this is possible then Metroid: Other M would be perfectly playable along with some other games.
  6. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Yes. Fire Emblem, Klonoa, and Mario Kart work fine but there are issues in those 2 games so it seems to be a case by case issue. Yes, it hasn't been a problem for me so far. I am pleasantly surprised how playable Galaxy 2 is in particular.
  7. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

I tested this out today on my Wii portable and it works really well for the most part. Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Paper Mario were perfectly playable (about 30-40 minutes on each). UI is also quite good imo. I notice now that a few Wii games (Sonic Unleashed and Nights) won't recognize the...
  8. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, I joined this forum to expand my modding knowledge mainly. So far I have modded a gba sp with a new screen and buttons, and a Sega Nomad with a bunch of mods. I am looking into getting a way to play Gamecube portable but it is way beyond anything I have done before so I figured it was a...