Recent content by Benge

1. Benge

Worklog AtomicPlayStation2: My first portable project. My first portable PS2.

For the trim here is the link to the official trimming guide : https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/the-definitive-ps2-trimming-guide.1841/ But yes you can try to do like me, try to cut a little wider anyway, there is no second chance if you cut too much. In addition, if this is your...
  2. Benge

Question PS2 plus controller strange issues

Thank you ! I will study it little by little, to try to understand everything :) I would answer here if I need help
  3. Benge

@CLAUDIO Thank you, yes I had already found this site, it allowed me to understand better how the PS2 controller protocol works. @MRKane Oh, It can be very helpfull if you can find them again, thanks for your help !
  4. Benge

Ok, I understand better now ! Thank you very much for this clarification, let's move on to sniff the signal from the PS2 controller. I am going to buy a small USB logic analyzer with 8 channel on AliExpress, it is cheap, and I saw that it was sufficient for i2c bus type. I am not sure if I will...
  5. Benge

Ok, thank you for your answers @CLAUDIO an @Gman. So if I understand correctly, it is the games that choose between analog and digital by sending a signal to the controller. And the PS2plus is incompatible with some games because the code is not quite complete So is there a way to modify the...
  6. Benge

Hello, I still have this same unrecognized controller's problem. Here are some other issues with other games : Gran turismo 4 : No respond when I move the stick (digital mode), but work with directional cross. Shadow of the colossu : Nothing, no controller not plugged error message, but none of...
  7. Benge

Worklog PSBlock Rev2

It look pretty good, with the switch joystick you can go much thinner !
  8. Benge

Worklog Benge BS2 Portable PS2

I used standard 0603 smd resistor
  9. Benge

Worklog First portable: The Wavecube

Wow it look fantastic <3 ! Very great job ! Can't wait to see it fully assembled
  10. Benge

Discussion Delidded the Wii CPU and GPU

Yes obviously, it is not directly in contact with the metal, thermal paste it is use to fill the nano hole in the metal to increase the thermal conductivity.
  11. Benge

Discussion Delidded the Wii CPU and GPU

Maybe it is just the air contact with eat ? Can't wait to see if it dissipates better the heat, if it's better than with heat spreaders, I think I'm going to do the same ! Normally it should be better because it removes a thermal resistance because of the old thermal paste which has dried well...
  12. Benge

BS2

After months of work, the BS2 is finally finished, here is the result, as well as its functionalities. The goal was to make the portable PS2 as thin as possible, we are 22 mm thick ! Internal Link to the Worklog ...
  13. Benge

Thank you Gman ! I want to see that, your portable consoles are awesome, and I think with great video shots that would make them beautiful even more. It is not very difficult I use DIY LED light panel, and I use a Galaxy S9 to shots
  14. Benge

The BS2 is complete ! I upload the Youtube video of the construction on my YouTube channel at 18h30 (Paris), 12:10 (Washington). (I have uploaded the English subtitles) I think until now I have passed the challenge of creating the thinnest portable ps2 in the world ! It is only 22 mm thick ...
  15. Benge

After testing some other games it work only with Kingdom Hearts, Crash mind over mutant, GTA San Andreas. I have tested God of war in fench first and in english after, but I have the same problem : the controller is not detected. And when I test the controller with the Controller tester (in...