Recent content by aMammoth

1. Discussion N64 Noob Thread

So just a small wire jumping from the video output ground to any ground on the board? Initially I tried just cutting and stripping old video cables, from a PS2 I believe, assuming that way I could just plug the yellow,white,red connectors into the tv to test if it still works. but I couldn't...
  2. Discussion N64 Noob Thread

When wiring video, where do you wire the ground from the board? To LCD or to the battery? Any particular gauge wire I should use to wire the lcd to the main board?
  3. Question Alternative video output NUS-CPU-09

Thank you very much. And believe me I did Google it. But Google isn't a friend of the user any more and doesn't produce results like it use to.
  4. Question Alternative video output NUS-CPU-09

so far i believe this is correct? could anyone verify this for me? Or would I want to connect it after the capacitors?
  5. Question Alternative video output NUS-CPU-09

So turn it to resistance and start poking around? And I was kinda wondering if anyone had already documented anything on it. If not I would be glad to do so
  6. Question Alternative video output NUS-CPU-09

Indeed I have and i am pretty sure that my board is different
  7. Question Alternative video output NUS-CPU-09

I am unable to find any detailed information on alternative contacts that out put video on my board revision. NUS-CPU-09 2000 model I have found information explaining that the video and audio nus chips have been combined into one MAVNUS chip. But I can't seem to find any information on what...
  8. Question Questions involving grounds

Alrighty, cool deal. Many thank you's. Is there any alternative contacts for left and right audio and video? I may have lifted one of the contacts
  9. Question Questions involving grounds

Alright so working on a n64 portable. I just finished relocating the cartridge slot. I have removed the plug for video out from the console board, And soldered yellow,white,red cables to the correct spots. I am still using the original power supply at this point. My question is ... what do I...