Recent content by 60fpshacksrock

1. 60fpshacksrock

Discussion BBLoader issue log. (old, no longer used)

An issue with 1.5 is I cannot seem to change the status of Motion Plus on Wii games.
  2. 60fpshacksrock

RVLoader v1.6

@Aurelio Would it be possible to maybe eventually inject GC2Wiimote into WIi game DOL's controller routines with maybe a controller configurator on PC?
  3. 60fpshacksrock

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Edit: Never mind, answered in the FAQ.
  4. 60fpshacksrock

Release GC2Wiimote - beta

I was also wondering if bbloader could have a separate install option instead of at the startup. Also speaking of the iso format I was referring to wii scrubber trimmed. Anyway thank you for the reply.
  5. 60fpshacksrock

Yeah I figured that out after a bit. I also got the upside down hbc issue. After that I reinstalled hbc and ppriiloader and its back to normal. I have two questions. 1 Will .iso format be supported? 2. Will Gecko codes be supported?
  6. 60fpshacksrock

I may try bbloader but my Wii isn't a portable and never will be. That said, I don't like the part on the page where it says it will automatically start when the Wii is started. I have priiloader set to boot the homebrew channel upon startup and hope this wouldn't cause any issues.
  7. 60fpshacksrock

I can't get the USB Loader GX method to work. Trying to boot Mario Galaxy or NSMB Wii give a black screen. I have tried extracting my Wii nand and using it and also the pre-made nand that comes with portabalizemii. Unfortunately I can't use modmii on PC to download the nand files because I have...