Worklog Wii Portable ~ The Revolution Two

Smalstro

.
.
Joined
May 26, 2025
Messages
25
Likes
34
Location
Texas
1791083801435.webp


This will be my second ever portable. My last one was a success, but had too much hot glue, tape, and headaches for my taste. This time I've spent some time in Fusion 360 and designed my own portable case with proper screw mounts and brackets. I know the clamshell design is frowned upon for beginners, so I've done my fair share of research and I'm fully okay with a chunky portable. I have all the parts printing as I'm typing this out and they should be ready for fitting and revisions tomorrow. I'm very excited for how this turns out :] - Also an explanation for the name, I'm sure most here know but prior to its release the Wii was titled the "Revolution" and I thought it had a nice ring to it. it's also my second portable so revolution two like revision two
 
IMG_3377.webp

Ok so a lot of stuff fit perfectly and a lot didn’t fit at all, which I expected as much with this being the first time I’ve ever made something like this. Edits will be made till I’m totally confident in it and I will get a second test fit to make sure it’s all good and then I’ll send the files off to a third party to get resin printed. I’ve already checked my trim and whatnot works so this is full systems ahead
 
Back
Top