Flashfi.re – Yveltal's Web Store

I've added some new LCDs to Flashfi.re. Thankfully the tariff situation has calmed down, so I can pass some epic savings on to you guys.

1775628603951.webp

2.4" 800x480 IPS LCD (40pin) - $17​

1775628237245.webp

Laminated 3.5" 640x480 IPS LCD (54pin)- $12​

1775628260636.webp

4.3" 800x480 IPS LCD (40pin) - $11​

1775628284246.webp

5.0" 800x480 IPS LCD (40pin) - $12​

1775628299591.webp

5.7" 640x480 IPS LCD (40pin) - $25​

1775628415919.webp

7.0" 800x480 IPS LCD (40pin) - $26​

1775628391459.webp

All panels except the 5.7" 640x480 are compatible with RVL-DD outta the box! The 5.7" one will need a special bitstream.
 
Last edited:
Any plans to restock thundervolt lite sometime soon? I lacked foresight and didn't order it when I ordered some fujiflexes lol.
 
Any plans to restock thundervolt lite sometime soon?

No concrete timeline. When it is restocked, it'll be the newest revision which includes an ISL9122A for analog fan control.
 
Back
Top