FatBaldDad

Latest activity Postings About

    • FatBaldDad
      FatBaldDad reacted to Imito's post in the thread PS2 Ultra Slim with Like Like.
      Done! i am missing the ps2 fat logo i like to have the 2 USB Ports wish i had a transparent colored PLA, but i only have silver color
    • FatBaldDad
      FatBaldDad replied to the thread Mini PS2 Slim Build.
      Hey!! how ya been? That design has changed and will change again, lol. I picked up some tan caps a while back but I will be adding...
      • 1790713253811.webp
      • 1790713275817.webp
    • FatBaldDad
      FatBaldDad replied to the thread PS2 Ultra Slim.
      Pins 4 and 8? I think you want 4 and 5 for the Power On 4 - GND 5 - PWR_SW...
    • FatBaldDad
      FatBaldDad replied to the thread PS2 Ultra Slim.
      Here is the reason from Wesk: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/threads/ps2-ultra-slim.5077/post-69652
    • FatBaldDad
      FatBaldDad replied to the thread PS2 Ultra Slim.
      Q: Is there an STL file for an Ultra Slim shell that keeps the second USB port? A: There are a few different Ultra Slim variations out...
    • FatBaldDad
      FatBaldDad replied to the thread PS2 Ultra Slim.
      @Densarc There is not enough room. You can read a little from here. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/threads/ps2-ultra-slim.5077/post-69650
    • FatBaldDad
      FatBaldDad reacted to Legend's post in the thread Worklog PS2V with Like Like.
      Its been quite a while so I figured I'd update and let you all know where im at right now. With the 13 hour days ive been working...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top