Will the g boy be available again, also where does it ship from?

lpoolm

Hi, I've not been on for a while so bit out the loop, struggling to find a recent thread.
But keen to know if the g boy will be available to order again, if so when?
Also where does it ship from as I'm a bit worried about getting stung with big import taxes now the little UK has gone alone.
Thanks for your time.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
I can't give an update on future shipments of kits, however I can tell you it ships from Michigan, USA. You can get notified about future restocks in the Discord.

Hi UK newb here, these thoughts had occurred to me also and I was thinking it might be worth doing an organised UK/euro group buy maybe?
I will be after all necessary pre-made pcbs to get a portable Wii up and running.

So I would be interested in something like this(once they become available again) if enough people take part to make it worth while!?
I don't know if this would actually cut down on the taxes but should save on shipping costs a little..

Could be a good idea if it can be organised but I guess that depends on how keenly priced shipping is in general. If it's pretty affordable then it would probably negate the need for it. Also as far as tax is concerned, if the value of the package is accurate then I can't see how it would make much of a difference to the VAT being whacked on top.