Wasp Fusion

hmm, I'm not understanding the description of this item, but am i aloud to buy 1 or is it only 300 and over? :(

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/acquiring-a-wasp-fusion.874/page-2#post-12329

The seller states that they don't actually have any fusions. What they are doing is saying if someone will order a large number of them (300+), they will contact the manufacturer to produce a batch. They are not selling individual wasps, unfortunately.

Wasp Fusions are no longer in production. Your best bet is to keep an eye on eBay or to ask if someone here will sell you one. Although you might consider a wii portable instead of a gamecube portable since they've pretty much replaced them :)

Sorry, to respond late. After having some contact with the seller, it has been made clear to me that it is impossible to buy single units, sorry. They only start production for a minimum of 300 units. Maybe a nice addition to the bitbuilt store once it has some capital.

Portables
Lol!
Sorry, to respond late. After having some contact with the seller, it has been made clear to me that it is impossible to buy single units, sorry. They only start production for a minimum of 300 units. Maybe a nice addition to the bitbuilt store once it has some capital.
Unfortunately, I doubt this will happen because most people here have shifted to portabilizing the Wii because this reason and more. How much would it cost?

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Lol also 300 units x 15 bucks = $4,500 which is a lot. It would be more likely that someone here would just make a new chip specifically for gcps and order small runs at a time to match demand. Idk how likely that is what with wiips a thing, but if Ninty stops making new things that can be portablized, you never know.

Wii u portables are looking pretty unlikely (although you never know) and I can't imagine Switch portables being much more portable lol. And Sony and MS keep making their things bigger, not smaller. So if this hobby keeps circulating through the same consoles we already portablize, I imagine gcps might make a comeback which would mean new chips like the wasp.

Portables
Lol!
Lol also 300 units x 15 bucks = $4,500 which is a lot. It would be more likely that someone here would just make a new chip specifically for gcps and order small runs at a time to match demand. Idk how likely that is what with wiips a thing, but if Ninty stops making new things that can be portablized, you never know.

Wii u portables are looking pretty unlikely (although you never know) and I can't imagine Switch portables being much more portable lol. And Sony and MS keep making their things bigger, not smaller. So if this hobby keeps circulating through the same consoles we already portablize, I imagine gcps might make a comeback which would mean new chips like the wasp.
Ha! Answers my question.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I might also consider to reverse engineer the wasp fusion and make another version of it
Do you have any idea of how to do any kind of reverse engineering?