Ghosts problem with my portable wii

I moved U10, cut my Wii and sanded the edges then hooked up my voltage regulators. but I'm stuck because when I plug it in I get a signal but my screen is black. The CPU and GPU heat up as expected. can you help me please.
maybe I did something wrong.

Attachments

did you patch your wii with RVloaders VGA patch prior to trimming ? try unplugging video out then plugging back in while turned on

I did what you asked me but still nothing... moreover I did not activate the vga patch because I use the original socket.

I did what you asked me but still nothing... moreover I did not activate the vga patch because I use the original socket.
ah i figured you had done the patch, usually the issue is the wrong input from my understanding but it could be your wire lead length, on your twisted cooper wire you have some extra long leads to the solder points try shortening them up it may be bridging somewhere that’s just my opinion though

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
You can't use a 4 layer board for a noldendo trim, it won't fit in the shell... send some pics of the full back side. Also worth nothing you have too much wire exposed for almost all those voltage lines, it even looks like the 1v15 line is touching the lid of the CPU.

You can't use a 4 layer board for a noldendo trim, it won't fit in the shell... send some pics of the full back side. Also worth nothing you have too much wire exposed for almost all those voltage lines, it even looks like the 1v15 line is touching the lid of the CPU.
that’s what i was looking at, the exposed wires themselves could be cause for concern, i noticed he had hand built resistors so i figured he was doing something like the micro wii