Question Problem to have video signal from PS2 AV port to HDMI

Hello
:)

i have two ps2 and with one of these two the adapter worked, the adapter that i have used AV to HDMI is this one :
https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005...t_main.11.345a3696AJswAq&gatewayAdapt=glo2ita

and on both ps2 slim models that i have i have set as video exit that:

Y Cb/Pb Cr/Pr

- on that ps2 model worked all fine with the HD adapter (and also with Scart): SCPH 70004
- on that ps2 model no signal with the HD adapter (work well with scart anyway) : SCPH 77004

1 )why on the 77004 don't work that HD adapter ?

2) with the SCPH 70004 i saw that when i still was with the scart cable and i have changed from VGA to Y Cb/Pb Cr/Pr the screen was changed in green ...after when i have connected the HD adapter worked fine.

3)while with the SCPH 77004 that don't work with the HD adapter i have noticed that when i'm using the scart and i change from VGA to Y Cb/Pb Cr/Pr don't change anything and still work fine, no green screen as on the other model

what can be the issue ?

The HDMI converter requires 5V power supply, and 9000xPS2 has 5V output by default. 7000xdoes not have it, so you need to power the converter by plugging in the included cable to the USB of PS2, and it only supports Y pr PB

The HDMI converter requires 5V power supply, and 9000xPS2 has 5V output by default. 7000xdoes not have it, so you need to power the converter by plugging in the included cable to the USB of PS2, and it only supports Y pr PB
but one of the two ps2, the 70004 worked with the HDMI thanks to the usb 5v of the console.

and don't work even if i try to give power to the hdmi adapter using another 5v source