Question New laser doesn't turn on [Ps2]

Hi I have a ps2 90004 that had an old laser.
Today arrived the new laser(is the same as before,khm430c)I installed it very carefully ,and I know the ribbon is undamaged,when I go to turn on,the disc didn't spin,the motor is new too, and worked before,so I thought at the laser , opened the disc drive and I simulated the close of the disc drive to see what appens,this is what appens:
The lens moves up and down (like the normal disc check)but the laser light is off so it can't read the disk and does like no disc is inserted, so I thought the ribbon was damaged,anyway I tested it whit the old laser,and ta-da it turned on the laser so I think that the new laser is broken,but wait... I remember I tested my Ps2 with a pwr802w laser from my cousin's Ps2, and it had the same behavior as the new laser (looks like it works but the laser light is off).
So 2/3 laser not working(having the same behavior),looks like my Ps2 can only handle the original one, that has a lot of slowdown and freezes in some loading screen,so here is what I think:the problem is the laser that can't "comunicate" to the ps2 because it needs some configuration from the trimmer (maybe).But please help me , because I don't wanna wait two months for another laser that maybe will not work with my Ps2.

I hope you can understand my English, thanks

You need to desolder anti static point, search en google images ! ! !
Never heard of this,thanks anyway now i only need to put a tact for the on and off,and a switch for the open close sensor because opening and closing my loved ps2 i Brooke the chip with the led the tact and the switch :'(