- 7 inch 1024x600
- ps2 79005
- usb pd type c 9v
- 2s cmb
- 5000mah lipo x2

Last edited:
Today I trimmed my board.

But there was a bit of a problem.
It was a problem because I forgot to supply 5v to the dac.

Can you tell me why it works even though
I damaged circuit?

And my screen shaking.
Is it because I soldered the composite terminal too thin?

Attachments

Last edited:
Maybe it works because the trails you've damaged aren't essential. By the way, was the screen shaking before? It's known that the ps2 has a screen flickering issue related to the PAL-NTSC signal, but it can be a multitude of other things.

I made a case and tested my monitor several times, but unfortunately neither vga(rgb) nor Ypbpr appeared on my screen.

So I decided to just use the composite.

I have a question. How do I turn on Ps2 automatically?
When I turn on the main power, I already drew a circuit with current going to lcd, amplifier, and ps2.
In my knowledge, I don't know how to turn on ps2 automatically.

I thought, "Should we make a separate ps2 power switch?" But I don't think so when I see other people making it.

Attachments

Portables
I made a case and tested my monitor several times, but unfortunately neither vga(rgb) nor Ypbpr appeared on my screen.

So I decided to just use the composite.

I have a question. How do I turn on Ps2 automatically?

In my knowledge, I don't know how to turn on ps2 automatically.

I thought, "Should we make a separate ps2 power switch?" But I don't think so when I see other people making it.
For your screen if you provide a bit more info someone can recommended what video to use. For VGA from the PS2 it's actually a not so widely supported 15kz VGA interlaced so most new display won't accept that video.

For the PS2 power button, the PS2 will always need a signal/button press on the reset pin to turn on the reason you'll see some builds automated is due to the PS2 PMS from the BB store had a programed signal to do this on boot for convenience.

Composite will definitely be the easiest signal to use 1 wire the best practice for that will be a tightly twisted pair of magnet wire, I use 30awg usually with one on the composite and the other to ground to act as a shielded wire. If your display has HDMI input at the cost of a little more power usage there is always the possibility of a component to HDMI adapter

There is a picture, but the ic surface of the board is split, so the exact name of the chip is unknown.

Is there anyone who worked on this driverboard?

I did some research and found something similar, but I couldn't find anything exactly the same as this.

And I use 7 inch lcd with 50ttl pin

For the PS2 power button, the PS2 will always need a signal/button press on the reset pin to turn on the reason you'll see some builds automated is due to the PS2 PMS from the BB store had a programed signal to do this on boot for convenience.
If I understand correctly, I can solder the reset pin and ground pin with wires and short them, right?

Attachments

Last edited:
Portables
So the display board won't support VGA from PS2, that board doesn't support Wii interlaced video as well, the main video chip that's scuffed is a rtd2660 type chip which as most boards seem to be doesn't like interlaced VGA. The green one you've seen that's similar just has some varied DC circuitry. The VGA port on this chip is only connected to VGA input pins so component video can't be piped in there, the pins for component on the main IC aren't actually connected to anything

Reset and ground of the ps2 cannot be constantly shorted you'll have to have a momentary tactile to act as the switch for on/off like a normal PS2 on button.