Question Looking for some ideas on Wii USB issues with port0 data line voltages

I've got a Wii which seems to be having problems with the USB ports and wonder if anyone has experience with USB driver circuitry.
I've checked online for a schematic but haven't found anything yet.

The Wii can't discover/access a device on port0 (keyboard, usb drive, ethernet adapter,etc)
Through testing I've discovered that D+ /D- voltages on port0 look wrong, port1 looks like what I'd expect:
port0 D-: 0.78, D+: 1.04
port1 D-: 0.09, D+: 3.23

port1 looks right for a 3.3V differential signaling, but port0 does not look right to me.
Both port0 and port1 have good values for V-/+ of 0.0V / 5.03V and both can power external USB drive.

I checked some board pictures online and see there are two fuses (F3, F4) near the USB ports and expect those are for the 5V line. There are a few resistors and caps in that area of the board but don't know the data paths. There appear to be two similar groups of components and suspect are dups for each port. I expect the USB circuit to be pretty simple on the wii and may have nothing more than a couple resistors on the data lines (current limiter and maybe a PU/PD). Instead of cracking it open and probing the board I thought someone here may have knowledge about this part of the system.

I'm most interested in understanding if there are components on the data lines to check. Also hoping there's a USB driver IC that's not a 60 pin part which could easily be swapped if needed. I don't think I'll have an easy time finding a replacement for this ancient system (with boot2 access).

Thanks for any thoughts and help