• PS2 BAYBEE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
Portables
Never GameCube. Wiis are easier and cheaper to portablize and come with a host of better features, including easy to get 480p video, more emulation options, and they can do everything a GameCube can, barring a few obscure peripherals that no one actually cared about. There's a whole bunch of other reasons too, but the TLDR is that Wii is superior 100%, with the exception of nostalgia for some.

As for Wii VS PS2, it's really up to you. Wii portablizing is marginally more refined right now with things like GC+, but honestly the level of difficulty between making a PS2 or a Wii portable isn't drastic. The PS2 will get better better life for sure, but again, that's not a deal breaker. If the ability to play GC/Wii games on the go appeals to you more, then build a Wii portable. If the PS2 was your console of choice growing up, then make a portable PS2. Either way, there are plenty of guides and experts here for you to have the info you need to make one.

DeoNaught

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
If you don't have any experience soldering and stuff, I really suggest going for a Wii portable, it's well documented, there's so many resources for you, plays gamecube games better than a Gamecube. they are fairly cheap, and well supplied, The PS2 is sorta like a 'new frontier' so it's less documented, and the only model that can be trimmed, is only one model of the ps2.