Eyoyo 16:9 y/pb/pr screen?

Does anyone still have one of the old y/pb/pr compatible 16:9 eyoyo screens that they'd be willing to sell? If so dm me and we'll discuss price

If anyone has found any 16:9 alternatives to the eyoyo for ps2 portables yet it would be very appreciated if you would post your findings here?

Edit: if If anyone knows about any larger 16:9 screens (up to 8 inches) that would word with a ps2 portable it would also be appreciated if you could post a link to those here as well.

Last edited:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I think the Eyoyo was the last such screen in existence. There are still some photographer grade screens that cost several hundred dollars each that accept YPbPr, but afaik there are no simple screens like the old Eyoyos or L7009s with that capability anymore. YPbPr is a dead format now and no products support it

Well crap, so I'm pretty much stuck using a 4:3 screen unless someone has one squirreled away somewhere and would be willing to part with in it. Would there be a way to use other screens using additional hardware/software to fix the issue?

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
When I last brought one of the 8" Eyoyo screens it advertised has having yPbPr support and turned out that it didn't. I was very dissapointed and ended up using a s-video to VGA adapter just to get the project finished.

I did spend ages looking into programming the RTD2660H chip myself, but was always unsuccessful.