Worklog Definitely not a RG Arc-D

Today while I was doing groceries I came across this delicious shell for my next handheld, of course, I intend to do the necessary adjustments and reinforcement to support the hardware. I am currently finishing my tests using batocera linux on this hardware.;)
ferrero_switch_a.png

CPU: Intel Atom x5-Z8350 @ 1.44GHz
Storage: internal 128GB Nand
Ram: 4GB DDR3L-RS 1600
Operational system: Batocera linux
Features: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB3.0, CTIA Standard audio jack, stereo audio, SD card slot, WIFI+BT Connectivity, 10000mAh battery
Screen: EQV 5 inch Portable Monitor HDMI 800 x 480 Capacitive Touch

atom_x5.jpg

I chose Batocera Linux because I found it to be a very pleasant and mature system with well detailed documentation. I'm currently testing the ps1 and psp emulators on this hardware and the results are great. The next step is to decide which button layout I will use and order the missing parts.

This Christmas I gave myself a 3D resin printer, airbrush and painting material. I'm also studying a some 3D modeling. The rest of the necessary hardware should arrive in the next few weeks, such as screen, Arduino and stuff. With all of this, I intend to greatly improve this project and have more design possibilities.

My plan now is to make a model using the button layout inspired by the Sega Genesis controller. Anbernic did something that fascinated me, the RG Arc-D really got me <3

rg arc-d.png

Man, look at this hottie!

Last edited: