Question Chinese memory erases the rvloader when trying to install on wii

hello I bought a 128gb micro sd memory and I use it with the usb adapter that I used with an original memory and when I put it in the wii to update the rvloader from 1.3 to 1.5, when I put it in the wii the rvloader 1.5 is automatically deleted and you don't recognize it, why does that happen?

Attachments

The problem might be the micro sd itself. Since it is a Chinese cheap unbranded product it might be a very low quality one. I would recommend you to use a better micro sd like the ones from Samsung, Kingston… obviously the price it’s quite high but I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have those problems with that ones

The problem might be the micro sd itself. Since it is a Chinese cheap unbranded product it might be a very low quality one. I would recommend you to use a better micro sd like the ones from Samsung, Kingston… obviously the price it’s quite high but I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have those problems with that ones
hello thanks but my question was why does the rvloader delete that file automatically because it is not original memory?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
hello thanks but my question was why does the rvloader delete that file automatically because it is not original memory?
He did answer the question, the SD card might be deleting the data itself. I've never heard of RVLoader deleting files on launch, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't even have that capability.

Just to rule out the SD card being broken, try copying the files onto the card again, then unplug the card from the PC and plug it back in after 20 seconds. If the files are no longer on the card, then we know the issue is the card itself.

Also, a lot of Chinese SD cards have faked capacities. Most fake ones are just 2GB or 4GB cards, so if you have been copying games onto the card as well as the RVLoader files, try just copying the RVLoader files over at first.

He did answer the question, the SD card might be deleting the data itself. I've never heard of RVLoader deleting files on launch, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't even have that capability.

Just to rule out the SD card being broken, try copying the files onto the card again, then unplug the card from the PC and plug it back in after 20 seconds. If the files are no longer on the card, then we know the issue is the card itself.

Also, a lot of Chinese SD cards have faked capacities. Most fake ones are just 2GB or 4GB cards, so if you have been copying games onto the card as well as the RVLoader files, try just copying the RVLoader files over at first.
Hello, what excellent answers, thank you very much to the 2, the memory did not have the real capacity, it was not the rvloader, they are very intelligent