Question Can the Rev C handle 19v?

Its been hard to look for battery packs that can put out more than 5v here in the Philippines. So i'll try my luck with a laptop battery back. Will be picking up an Apacer B222 soon from a friend. Product description: gives a maximum output of 19v at 3.42a. From a few hours of research i havent found one where you can adjust the voltage of the bank as how much you want it so i deduced it will be giving a constant 19v. I also havent found the max voltage input the cube can take, most specs state 12v.

My question is. Can the on board regulator of the Rev-C mobo handle such a high voltage? Or is it too much? If it is, then my only option for the battery pack is to make a custom 12v regulator?

My apologies for the lack of knowledge on batteries and power in general, this is the only field in portablizing i cant just wrap my head around and i have studied much for the past 6 months and cant decipher diagrams for jack shit. :facepalm: And props for those who made the introduction to custom regulators guide, very helpful.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance fam! <3