Question Can anyone advise on how to repair WiiPMS when it malfunctions due to erroneous actions?

Bayou

Happy New Year, friends! I've encountered a difficulty. As a first-time attempt at modifying the Wii and lacking experience, I used GMAN's PMS system to power the Wii. It worked fine initially.
However, after I connected the charger, the LED light went out (due to my oversight, I mistakenly connected the positive and negative terminals of the charging port before plugging in the charger, and it was working fine before that). Now, I can no longer power the Wii with the battery. Later, I discovered the issue with the positive and negative terminals of the charging port and disconnected them. But no matter what I do, I can't get the Wii to start.
When using only the battery and turning on the switch, the PMS fails to light up the LED (does not work); when plugging in the charger and turning on the switch, the PMS's LED flashes red and green, but it seems to be just flashing (also not functioning).
The LED indicator only flashes red and green when the charger is plugged in (seemingly charging, regardless of whether I've connected the battery or not). Initially, I thought I triggered the battery protection due to a mistake, but the output voltage of the battery appears normal when measured with a multimeter. When the charger is connected (LED indicator flashing red and green), the voltage at the EN control pin of the PIC16F15324 chip is 4.2V, and the supply points (1V 1.15V 1.8V 3.3V 5V) are all 0.
Once again, feeling regretful for my own foolishness, what can I do to salvage it?
YOQ$IEBL$@OB58T88Y8`P@L.png

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
IIRC the open source PMS doesn't have reverse polarity protection like the PMS-2 does. You may have killed the PMS. Asking @Gman would probably be a good idea

Bayou

I am not positive but when there is a failure it is almost always the BQ IC that has died.
Thank you very much for your response, and I apologize for the delayed reply. I was ill for quite a long time and have only recently recovered.
The issue indeed was the BQ IC, and after replacing it, the power board is now functioning normally.
However, I'm unsure whether the problem arose during the board cutting or when transplanting the NAND and AVE (using YveltalGriffin's AVEflex, he is a great creator).
My screen is not receiving a signal, but the Wii board's CPU and GPU gradually heat up after I power it on.
It seems the Wii mainboard is still functioning properly.But I can't get the screen to display any image, whether using VGA output or AV output. I'm very confused by this.