Question 3D Design Commission

Hi, i'm actually working on a gc portable, I already frankencased my zn-45 but it's not looking as I planned and I had an issue with the screen and have to change the size of it, but the hole is already made...
So I decided to make another case and 3D print it because I have a 3D printer at my school. But the problem is that I'm soooo bad at designing 3d objects that i'm sure i won't be able to make a proper case. That's why i'm asking if someone could make the design for me, of course i'll give more informations when someone is interrested.

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
If your existing case is worth salvaging, you can easily fill the screen hole with a sheet of acrylic cut to size and epoxy it into place. Then cut a new screen hole. I've done this with a Wii U tablet case where it has a 6" opening but I only had a 5" screen on hand.

Yeah i was thinking about that but i think it's gonna be too messy so i want to make a very clean case , and i have the opportunity to do it, so why not :D

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
This may actually be a good opportunity to learn cad, it's not very hard and it's a good skill to have in the future :P
Try designing a couple simple things and go from there. Also you can still do modifications to a 3d printed case if it's not quite right

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Try tinkerCAD. Its free, easy, and has lots of video tutorials and premade shapes to use.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables

ModiN

I am asking for no advance just give me dimensions only if you like it then only send me money

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
"Ok I will post it tommorow"
*Nothing for two months*

Ignore this lost child.

Sorry for the late answer guys, I had a lot of studies so no time for my GC, i finally kept my case and just 3D printed a cover for the screen hole to fit the right size for my other screen, thanks guys :D