Search results

1. Worklog Raspberry pi 4 UMPC

Mostly done!! The only things left to do are to wire up the usb 3.0 ports and the headphone jack (audio amp doesn't like having a common ground for both speakers). Other than that I've already been having a lot of fun playing with it. I'll do a proper post once I finish these last little...
  2. Worklog Raspberry pi 4 UMPC

New update, got the final print and worked on quite a bit of the wiring. The controller is all hooked up and also got some higher quality vita sticks. The keyboard is fully installed and the pairing button is wired up top since it's a Bluetooth keyboard. Almost everything is installed just need...
  3. Worklog Raspberry pi 4 UMPC

Quick update while I'm still waiting for the case. Worked on the arduino code for the vita joysticks. It's working great I will want to check and see if the deadzone is at a good value once installed in case.
  4. Worklog Raspberry pi 4 UMPC

Latest progress the case print was almost perfect but the piece with the keyboard will need a new print unfortunately. Still everything else should be fine. So close to being able to put everything together. Super happy with how things are coming together although I should definitely learn a bit...
  5. Worklog Raspberry pi 4 UMPC

Hi everyone! I've been working on a raspberry pi UMPC that I'm pretty excited about. Ideally this will work as a portable gaming/cloud streaming handheld that I can also hook up to a monitor and get some work done on. I'm aiming to have this be as simple to take apart and fix as possible hence...
  6. Worklog Windows Handheld

I ended up just buying a gpd win and putting this project on the shelf.
  7. Worklog Windows Handheld

Got some more parts in the mail today. I went ahead and bought the last of the parts I should need (hopefully). I've decided to change my plan a bit. I'm using solderable male connectors that will plug into the asus vivostick so that in the future if I want to change the pc im using, it should...
  8. Worklog Windows Handheld

Quick update, I shifted gears as I got the final case printed. Ended up taking me an extra revision to get it right, but I'm happy with the result. Controller I'm currently looking into how to connect the ps vita joysticks to my xbox controller. Found a great guide here however that guide...
  9. Worklog Windows Handheld

I've been planning out a windows handheld based off a windows pc stick for a while. I actually started the planning for this portable before the gpd-win was available so that was a bit of a kick to the teeth when it came out but I'm still having fun with this. I started this worklog to get some...