Search results

1. Question overriding the necessity of a CD drive

awesome feedback guys! and yes I'm already running usb GX and I love it. I did load up BB and I'm not having the best of luck. I actually did work perfectly however the menu in homebrew is upside down lol on the subject though I use the information given to me and move on with my project
  2. Question overriding the necessity of a CD drive

I am looking to remove the CD drive to create more room for the 1TB Ssd to be installed and yes solder in the usb connection. only thing I'm worried about is how to delete the CD drive and maintain use of my wii motion remote.
  3. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

i have a third wii i can try BBloader on my thing is, i absolutely love usb loader gx, but whos to say i wont love BBloader more? lol ill give it a shot right now see how i like it and unplug the CD drive after installation to check it out.
  4. Question overriding the necessity of a CD drive

while i am very excited to start my portable journey i do actually have a question that isnt directly related to it. for a non portable setup i am actually looking into how to override the the necessity of a CD drive being installed to i have the room to internally mount an SSD for a cleaner...
  5. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! new to the forum obviously, i do indeed look forward to making a portable wii in the future, HOWEVER i came here to actually seek answers on being able to delete my CD drive with out at an issue arising. i havent found any details in the search button on how that is accomplished with...