Search results

1. curtismods

SOLD: Switch OLED w/ PicoFly Mod Chip, Hall Effect Joycons, Transparent Blue Shell

Hey Everyone, selling my custom modded Switch OLED. I had the Picofly installed by someone else, but all other mods (the transparent extremerate shell, hall effect sticks, and joycon LEDs) were all installed by me. This Switch seems to have a peculiar Bluetooth range when using joycons, so...
  2. curtismods

The DMG-Boy HDMI w/ Dock!

The screen navigation wheel is a bit misleading in its name: it's a 3-way tact switch (left, right, and press) and this allows for navigation on the Display Board The GC controller dock is done by passing through each data line to its own USB pin on the female end, and matching that up with the...
  3. curtismods

The DMG-Boy HDMI w/ Dock!

When a Gameboy, Nintendo Switch, and a Nintendo Wii love eachother very much... It took me way too long to make this post but @supertazon has kept telling me to do this, so here we are! Presenting: The DMGBoy HDMI! This was quite the undertaking and required a lot of learning new software. I...
  4. curtismods

G-Boy PCB Files?

I got it manufactured by PCBWay in transparent dyed resin! It makes it a lot more brittle but I'm really pleased with it
  5. curtismods

G-Boy PCB Files?

Hi guys, I've adapted Dustin's shell for use with the screen lens that I used in the model I made for @supertazon . I've also included a fix for the shoulder area issues that have been reported. This was all done in TinkerCad so I'm sorry if there's any errors, although I haven't found any...
  6. curtismods

Famicom Gboy

Thank you for sending me the lens again so I could make these models in the first place! Definitely ties it all together
  7. curtismods

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, been here for a while but have never posted. Hoping to share some cool stuff soon B|