Search results

1. RegDogg

Worklog: Wii U Gamepad Original Screen Custom LCD Driver Board

Hey guys! I recently was doing some research on the Wii U, and found the original screen model number from a couple sources online here: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/wii-u-gamepad-screen-true-model-number.5784/ I have decided to begin working on a custom LCD driver board for...
  2. RegDogg

Question N64 PMS Custom PCB

I've been thinking of doing an N64 portable for a while, did Gman open source the N64 PMS after the BitBuilt store was closed? I know he did so with the RVL PMS v1. If not, I can probably design one, just wanted to know if the PMS has available files anywhere. (I checked Gman's Github page and...
  3. RegDogg

Wii U Gamepad Screen TRUE model number

Found the original gamepad screens model number here: https://www.panelook.com/VVX06H007J00_Panasonic_6.2_LCM_overview_26095.html Anybody who finds a datasheet might be able to use the original display rather than a modded Gamepad shell to fit the 6.2 inch Innolux display enjoy ig
  4. RegDogg

Question Is gold plating on a PCB required for DS lite button membrane?

I ordered a few PCBs a while back for the DS lit buttons as a breakout, I didn't get gold plating, but they dons seem to work. Does gold plating make a difference for these button membranes? If so, how does it affect it?
  5. RegDogg

Question RVL-PMS 2 microcontroller dead (PIC18F26K42) new one detected, but need to flash new firmware

Hey guys! I recently killed the PIC18F26K42 IC on my RVL-PMS 2 and recently got a new one, I soldered it, and hooked it up to a PICkit3, I was able to detect it and everything was working, now I just need a firmware to flash, I heard a few things like: "The bootloader is a separate piece of...
  6. RegDogg

Worklog [̶2̶0̶2̶1̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶E̶n̶t̶r̶y̶]̶ Worklog: The KiWii Portable

RegDogg's KiWii Portable This is my second Wii portable I've made this year, known as "The KiWii Portable". It has been a WIP since March 15th, and I've gone on and off, doing research and finding components that seemed reasonable for this portable. I plan to have it "hopefully" completed by...