Search results

1. Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

Thank you very much, tzmwx! Worked like a charme!
  2. Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

Thank you, AFE123! With this tutorial i'll defintely be capable to do the job!
  3. Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

Thanks for your answer, Explosive T! Just tried your sugestion and it didn't work with my board. The stand by LED just kept switching colors, from red to green, and it didn't starts. I used a bench PSU and found that it only starts, while powered at the jack, when voltage is over 5,5v while PSU...
  4. Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

Here is the back of the board.
  5. Shifted image on VGA screen

Hi, Emetsys! I have same board version here. Are you using 5v to power your screen? Could you, please, show me where to solder the positive wire? Thanks!
  6. Question Power suggestion for the 5” ZJ050NA-08C?

Hi! Got here searching how to power a ZJ050NA-08C. Didn't know there are so many driver board version. Mine is as in picture above. I still couldn't make It work on 5v. I see that are many guys here who knows this kind of screen, so i decided to give a try... Could you please help me, guys...
  7. Board scan SNES Jr. (SNN-CPU-01) Scans

man, I can't believe I had access to information like this all the time! and it's exactly the same version of the board I'm using for my project! man, thank you very much! it will simply take my snes portable to a completely different level!
  8. Question Portable snes

I would love to see It!
  9. Question Portable snes

I can't believe it! I didn't think of looking for images of these sanded boards. I didn't know that people posted these things. This helped immensely and opened up an immense amount of resources! Just can't thank you enough, YveltalGriffin!
  10. Question Portable snes

Sorry! Language barrier strikes again! Lol
  11. Question Portable snes

No way, you redesigned a SNES board! How tiny you managed to get It? Would help me a lot! Thanks!
  12. Question Portable snes

YveltalGriffin, i just can't thank you enough! That's it! I'll order one gbs8200 right now! One more question, YveltalGriffin... Have you performed any kind of trim on SNES board or gbs8200? Thanks again!
  13. Question Portable snes

Wow! Very Nice, indeed! That's what i'm talking about! This crispie RGB picture is what i'm looking for! If you don't mind, let me ask you some questions, YveltalGriffin. 1 - Is the Snes RGB mod necessary in order to achieve this outstanding quality? 2 - Is the Sync stripper still necessary...
  14. Question Portable snes

Well... There are a lot of things think about... By now i'm considering to use composite signal instead of RGB. Could somebody tell me if there is really a big image improvement from composite to RGB in a five inch screen? Does it really worth all this effort? And, guys... Do you know this...
  15. Question Portable snes

Thanks, BocuD! I'll have to buy another lcd screen anyway, since mine is 16:9 aspect ratio and i want one 4:3 for this project. So, i definitely won't take that firmware modification route. I'm considering get one of these LCD screens Yveltalgriffin talked about. Thanks to you too, Modler2...
  16. Question Portable snes

And Stitches saves the day, again! That schemactic will help me a lot! Thanks, man! About the 7404... Read something about it. It's called a "TTL converter". I have no idea what TTL is but, there is a TTL conection on LCD board i got. I'm kinda in hurry right now, so i will have to wait a...
  17. Question Portable snes

Thanks for your attention, YveltalGriffin! You've helped a lot! Things are getting clear to me. I just couldn't find one of these Sync splitters for sale on line. Are they hard to find like that? Is this specification (LM1181) you gave me correct? Thanks again!
  18. Question Portable snes

Thanks again, A_s6! You gave me valuable info again.
  19. Question Portable snes

Thanks, A_s6! This "3-wire" aproach is exactly what i had in mind. This link just confirmed my theory. But... The million dollars question is how to put these signal in mentioned LCD screen in order to make it run in RGB mod. So, i've been searching info about that and i want to share a few...
  20. Question Portable snes

So, i decided to start this other portable building: A portable snes. I decided to use a SNES Jr. board due to its reduced dimensions. I got this raspberry pi LCD screen (16:9) for another project (pictures attached). I intend to use a 4:3 version of this screen on the portable snes. My...