Search results

1. Question Bluetooth trace 10 reads short to ground

Hey all, I'm trying to figure out why my bluetooth relocation suddenly decided not to work, without the module connected, the trace which should be connected to pin 10 reads short to ground. I've tried to cut the trace before it arrives at the edge of the board but that didn't fix it. Visibly...
  2. Question No video coming from composite

It was working and I decided to clean up my regulator wiring. Now I have no signal. All the voltages are there, there is also 1v8 and 3v3 on the ave rvl chip, but there is no signal. checked with an oscilloscope and saw nothing.
  3. Question Usb doesn't work

Usb stopped working after desoldering and resoldering the wires, tried CM1 and CM2. even tried soldering from different points as shown in the trimming guide. i can see a signal like this on the scope: ____________________________ | | _| but RVloader says it cannot initialize fat fs.
  4. Worklog My first wii portable

So, this is my first wii portable, and I want to document the entire progress. I've relocated the u10 and bluetooth, and in a couple of hours, the dremel I ordered should arrive. I also ordered 4 PTH08080's from China, I should only need 3 though because I am planning to use a powerbank circuit...
  5. Question PTH08080 alternatives

I am looking for PTH08080 regulators but I failed to find any in my local electronics shops. Is there anything else I can use? Specifically for 1v and 1v15.
  6. Question Switching from BBloader to RVloader without a gamecube controller

So I have bbloader installed on my Wii, and I want to switch to RVloader, but I don't have a gamecube controller. Also, I lost the usb I installed bbloader on so I most likely need a new one. What is the procedure I need to follow?
  7. Question Looking for screens for a wii portable

I can't seem to find a good screen on the internet, the best I found was this but it doesn't have a VGA input, and I am not sure how good Wii games will look on that low resolution. Then there is this which also has those problems. I am going for something like 3.5 inches. Any recommendations?
  8. Question Gamecube controller protocol

So I got my DIY GameCube controller emulator to output a 1 and a 0. I can also receive stuff. I read that the console sends 000000001 to look for the controller. What should i send back to tell the console that I am there?