Search results

1. kent

MEMORIAL DAY DISCOUNT!!! AVE-HDMI, Analog2HDMI, AVE-Relocation, microSD-to-USB, and GameCube Controller Breakout...

Memorial Day Discount!! All orders over $50USD will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. Valid only from 5/28 until 5/31.
  2. kent

MEMORIAL DAY DISCOUNT!!! AVE-HDMI, Analog2HDMI, AVE-Relocation, microSD-to-USB, and GameCube Controller Breakout...

Low stock warning! We've only got a few pieces of the AVE-HDMI before they are out of stock for 3-5 weeks. Get them while they last! :)
  3. kent

Hello again! Quick update to the main post above! We've added the VGA Splitter to our store! Use this to quickly toggle your VGA source between two VGA outputs - maybe one goes to an LCD screen and another to an Analog2HDMI? :)
  4. kent

Yet another update! We've just released our newest addition, the AVE-HDMI, which is built off of ikorb's GCVideo and allows for a direct translation from the Wii's GPU digital video and audio to an HDMI video stream. Take a look at the video in the main post above for more information!
  5. kent

Update! We've released a new product (the AVE-Relocation) based off of YveltalGriffin's AVEflex. You can buy the bare PCB, the bare PCB and a brand new AVE-RVL IC, or even a fully assembled board to aid in making your next Portable even smaller than the first!
  6. kent

Ah, that's a harder one for me to fix. Often times when shipping internationally I will need to declare what the price of the goods and what type of goods I am sending. The destination country will then take that information and decide whether or not an import tariff needs to be applied. From...
  7. kent

Update - added 3D models for the Analog2HDMI and SD-to-USB converters.
  8. kent

Absolutely! We routinely have people pay for multiple items and they only need to pay one single shipping cost. If you step through the Shopify ordering process that should definitely be the case. -Shane
  9. kent

I agree - the costs out of the US are rather high. I don't have much control on how much to charge on a case by case basis, but typically the cheapest cost I've been able to get for anywhere outside of the US is approximately $14-$16. I believe I can shrink that cost by sending the PCB in...
  10. kent

Hey Everyone! As some of you may be aware my team and I have been working on some small designs that were originally intended to solve some problems that we were dealing with on our own. After some discussions with folks on Discord who are running into some similar problems, we have decided to...
  11. kent

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey Everyone! My name is Shane and I'm an Electrical Engineer from the San Francisco Bay Area. I've recently stumbled upon this portable scene and I've taken an interest in everything that it has to offer! I'm looking to design a Portable Wii based on the learnings provided on this Forum and...