Search results

1. ATmel91

Question Cheaper, but similar alternative to the PTH08080WAH

I've been looking to get back into the portable wii world again, and after my first failed attempt a few months ago, I've taken time to learn about the basics of electricity, the parts that use it, and how things work. I'm still no where even close to perfect, nobody is, I'm only 15. But I'm...
  2. ATmel91

Discussion I'm making a Wii portable called the Poriblii, I need help

Youre right I dont. But this board is meant for a LiPo, not a Li-Ion. It's also only meant for low-mAH batteries, probably 1000-3000mAH. I can adjust the charge rate by de-soldering the rProg resistor on the TP4056. If I really wanted to used the Li-Ion batteries with this, I would've catered my...
  3. ATmel91

Well no dip, it's one cell = one PCB. 4 cells = 4 PCBs.
  4. ATmel91

what do you expect me to use? :) some X3B981n019LS74001?
  5. ATmel91

I have placed an order for a PCB I made, costing about $55 for 10x SMT assembled boards, including shipping, it features a TP4056, DW01+G, and SDB628 ICs. I will post schematics and gerber.zip and all the other files. https://github.com/EzraWolf EDIT: I know it is unwise to just order an STM...
  6. ATmel91

I already have a 3D printer, plentiful amounts of flux, solder, and tools. But I do need another Iron. I should be having one dontated to me soon.
  7. ATmel91

Oh! I forgot bout battery protection.. thank you for helping me :) sorry for taking up your time, I'm still learning half the things you guys already know, I'm working on the ability to finish projects too. Would anybody have a recommendation for something on banggood I could order? I would...
  8. ATmel91

So, a while ago I've decided to make a portable wii, I'm naming it the Portiblii! and I need help with its internals. I'm going to order some 18650 3-6Ah batteries wired in 4P (with internal protection because safety first), a 5" AV display, boost converter and buck converters for the power...
  9. ATmel91

Come up with wacky crazy electronics ideas

Make them do-able, but super fun/ interesting haha. e.g. electronic cat armor, or a program that tracks keyboard mice and how much scrolls or clicks youve made.
  10. ATmel91

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! I am 14, going on 15 and have self taught myself the fundamentals of electronics and how to make circuitry for almost 3 years now! One of the things that started me going was the Wii Portable, I'm making a Wii Portable of my own called the "Portiblii" and should but frankenstiened to life...