Search results

1. Advice for a School Project

Oh is that really all there is for an rpi? Again excuse my ignorance, but you make it sound very easy. Perhaps I have to think of something with a bit more rigor then.
  2. Advice for a School Project

Raspberry Pi isn’t something we delved into at all in my school. The most programing/coding we did at my school is Arduino and Fanuc robots. So teaching myself how to program a raspberry pi would definitely qualify as enough rigor for the project.
  3. Advice for a School Project

Ah, I see. So I assume it would be much easier to take an existing Wii with GameCube functionality, cut out the motherboard and start the modding process from there? Or is it easier to use Raspberry Pi? I’m sorry if I come across as ignorant I just want to get as much information as I can as a...
  4. Advice for a School Project

I can downgrade from Wii portable to GameCube portable if that’s easier and more cost efficient. How bare bones can I make it so the idea of making a portable in 4 months with minimal money spent is feasible? The thing is I feel super motivated to make one of these if I can get it done in 4...
  5. Advice for a School Project

Hello all! My name is Brian, and I am an engineering student at my high school and this year is my senior year. I’ve been taking this engineering class for 3 years now, and part of the curriculum is to make a final “capstone” project encompassing all I have learned over the years. The project...
  6. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey everyone! My name is Brian and I’m pretty new to this modding stuff. But I watched a lot of videos on it, including Shank’s, and I feel very inspired to learn more and make my own portable!