Search results

1. Avery

Looking for Louii PCBs and someone to print a Louii case.

I don't have a set price or anything as I've never asked for anything like this before, just reply here or PM me on here or discord (colemakdh) and we can discuss from there. Also as for the Louii case, I would prefer a blue color, and likely PLA but those aren't set in stone at all.
  2. Avery

Worklog Finally stealing the Louii once and for all

After getting hooked on the ideas of portables at the very end of 2019 and early 2020, I eventually dove head first into the process and fried a PMS, somehow broke a Wii as Pickles couldn't fix it, and as I just recently found out, fried a PMS-2 but we'll get to that later. What are my goals...
  3. Avery

Question Can't get power from pms to Wii

(just want to preface this with the fact that I am on my way to a movie so I will update this post with pictures in a few hours) I have a PMS 2 and I can wire a battery up and I can get stuff like F+ to get 5.1v and the pms starts to get warm but except for one time in the hours I tried, there...
  4. Avery

Question Wifi in a portable

At first I believed that i didnt want it however, i heard that you can run mario kart wii with an iso not a disc and use wiimmfi like you're any other player. So based on that I was wondering how hard it would be to add wifi to a portable, thanks!
  5. Avery

Question Can you run ctgp on portablize Mii?

I was just wondering if it was possible to run ctgp on portablize Mii because normally it asks for a disc when you want to play on the unmodded wii (also if you did enable the wifi functionality would it let you play online?)
  6. Avery

Discussion What kind of electronics experience did you have before making a portable?

I don't have that much experience and was wondering what it was like for people when they just started and if you have any suggestions on stuff to do/resources to learn about this kind of stuff that would be appreciated, thanks!