Search results

1. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

when you installed rvloader, did you uncheck the Wii patch? and checks on the middle kart Wii in rvloader press B and check if the Wii fi is on Yes.
  2. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

today I installed the rvloader 1.6 and it gave the same error in the rv loader with the Wii remote plus it does not let to change and the pointer of the Wii remote, then I installed the rvloader 1.3 and it continued in the same bug, then I installed the bbloader 1.3 and in the bbloader 1.3 the...
  3. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

@Aurelio I have a problem with the rvloader, the hand sensor of the Wii remote when I emulate the movement of it by the rvloader it does not show the hand of the sensor, but then I put the bbloader 1.3 on the same pendrive and with the bbloader the sensor shows normally.
  4. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

one thing that bothered me about rvloader 1.6 is the fact that I can't select the Wii motion plus in the mapper, and in FPS games I can't get the Wii remote pointer to work
  5. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

congratulations my dear for this build, basic question who already has 1.5 installed, just copy the 1.6 files, or do you need to install it again?
  6. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

@Aurelio bro good morning, something strange happened to me with rvloader 1.5 with the game Kamen Rider climax Heroes Fourse, if I load the game without the game cube controller connected to the Wii, the game loads normally, but if I connect the game cube controller to the Wii and to load the...
  7. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

I one of the ones I'm using is a 32gb and I have a 16gb SanDisk that works perfectly with rvloader.
  8. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

You can use a SanDisk red and black flash drive (the most common ones worked well for me) and it's pretty cheap, as for the virtual console and WiiWare it's still a new system in rvloader and it can have some problems and not be 100℅ compatible.
  9. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

@Aurelio there are two games that I try to play through rvloader and they always have a black screen on boot unfortunately, they are Kamen Rider Super Climax Heroes and Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze if you could take a look it would be perfect bro, a hug.
  10. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

I didn't even need to install it bro, I just clicked install and installed it again, 2 bugs that people will find when installing, one of them is the Home Brew Channel bug upside down, but this bug can be fixed with the "DOP-Mii WiiBrew Edition v16" and the second bug is the Virtual Consoles...
  11. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

One more wonderful update thank you bro, waiting for IGR support to be able to quit the wii games going back to the rvloader menu without having to turn off the wii and ask something I installed when it was bbloader and since then I've only been changing the files from the apps folder, do you...
  12. antonioks

Release GC2Wiimote - beta

Rvloader and Fakemote will be able to make the best of the Nintendo wii and without a doubt a dream come true to be able to make the wii remote an optional tool. Many thanks to my friends @Aurelio and @xerpi for their time and dedication to make our dreams come true.
  13. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

Thanks my dear, now it's perfect, for me only one more thing is missing, the IGR in the wii games go back to the rvloader, without having to turn off the nintendo wii.
  14. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

I'm testing the rvloader 1.4 now and it's perfect my dear, including the possibility of the background, but you noticed that there is a vertical gray stripe on the right, would it be possible to leave the background without this stripe?
  15. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

My two 1tb external hard drives are formatted in NTFS and full of content, some 100 wii games are in 1 of them, so you don't have to format again and support a file larger than 4gb.
  16. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

@Aurelio Any chance that the rvloader will support USB drives on NTFS and sd card in the future?
  17. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

I tested the rvloader 1.1 on a usb 2.0 sandisk 32gb and it worked very well, in the rvloader 1.0 it stopped the game on loading.
  18. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

behave the same way with or without GC2WIIMOTE enabled.
  19. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

Both with the GC2WIIMOTE active, when it is disabled and bluetooth active.
  20. antonioks

RVLoader v2.0

@Aurelio More tests performed with reloader 1.1 Donkey Kong Country Returns = Perfect Ultra Coliseum DX: Ultra Senshi Daishuketsu = Perfect Kamen Rider Climax Heroes Fourze = Black screen at initial boot Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes = Black Screen at initial boot Super Sentai...