Search results

1. Deadender_17

Spare Wiis

I got some good deals on ebay for a lot of 4 broken wiis but then as i dont live in the US i am getting charged 80 too 100 bucks for shipping which is insane! in my country nobody sells broken wiis separately or in lots. this is the main problem im facing.
  2. Deadender_17

Spare Wiis

Thanks!
  3. Deadender_17

Spare Wiis

Hello! Is anyone willing to sell me some spare broken (non functioning disk drive) wiis to me for my project?
  4. Deadender_17

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

It depends whether you have done soldering before or if you have no experience doing soldering. if you have no experience doing soldering, i'd suggest you practice soldering and first make something very beginner friendly like Nold's Noldendo Wii Miicro and then move on to portabilization. In...
  5. Deadender_17

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello guys, I'm new here, my first project is going to be a Wii Miicro, and im beginning my modding journey and also doing surgeries on wii motherboards
  6. Deadender_17

Model G-Wii CAD files

Hello guys, i am a beginner and im starting from a G-Wii build. im having trouble getting some stuff like the screen as i live in the UAE. are there any other alternatives for the speakers and screen that are availible in amazon? and also which fan?