Search results

1. Raul martin

3D Scan Donation Pool (Ko-Fi)

We can do a collection to get the rollroys of the neogeo aes consoles. It could be excellence in 3D.
  2. Raul martin

Model Sega Nomad 3D Scan

Graciss, es alucinante, tener esto es un antes y un después para todos los coleccionistas.
  3. Raul martin

Muchas gracias por conseguir esta parte de la historia para toda la humanidad algún día todo esto será una forma de estudio de la tecnología de fila el del siglo 20 gracias.
  4. Raul martin

I am happy to have this great news, thanks to all the people who contributed and to you for doing this altruistic work, not only do you know, but all the things can be preserved throughout history and time, digitally. Especially Sega Nomad because it is a rarity in Sega and because of its few...
  5. Raul martin

I have seen some Sega Nomads on eBay, I don't know how much was raised at the moment, but there is one whose bid is 147 euros plus shipping, it could be interesting. Greetings and I hope to see that scan soon.
  6. Raul martin

Me alegra saber que la gente está haciendo donaciones para sega nomad seria algo único en la red, yo acabo de donar, ha sido algo mínimo. Un saludo y gracias por todo el trabajo que haces, eres una gran persona. I'm glad to know that people are making donations to Sega Nomad, it would be...
  7. Raul martin

. Hello, I have tried to donate something so that the Sega Nomad can be scanned, but when trying to donate by visa it gives me an error and I do not have Pay Pal. If there is another way to donate, tell me and I will do it. I think that Sega Nomad would be one of the most important scans...
  8. Raul martin

Sega nomad 3d

Ok, I think I understood you, if there are interested users, can they get in touch through this comment?
  9. Raul martin

Sega nomad 3d

Hello, excuse my English, I use a translator, okay I am developing a project related to megadrive and it is to replicate portable sega megadrive, but with the sega nomad casing. The thing is, I can't find anything about this casing and I decided to make it myself from the few dimensions I found...
  10. Raul martin

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

yuuuuhuuu