Search results

1. Question a few questions on protabling a wii, and on portablizeMii

Hey guys, I am back again with a few questions. I am looking at batteries, and i feel like i want to go with Li-ion flat cells. I know there is benefits and drawbacks to flat cells(the name is escaping me sorry about that) and 18650. one thing I like about flat cells is that I can have...
  2. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello Jano, your English is fine, and at least to me I can understand you better than most of the people I talk to. One thing i found a little funny, is the last sentence. "I am occupying google translator" which i read like you are taking over the google translator, I just picture you at the...
  3. Question question about Portablize Mii and disc drive portablizing

Hello, I have a question about portablizeMii and portablizing a wii... a little back story, I have 2 wiis both with "dead" disc drives motherboards. I have seen shanks video on KillMii and recently saw his video on PiiWii, and I want to pull some ideas from his video, and make a swiitch (I am...
  4. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello people of the internet... I am thedigi321. I came to this website for two reasons. One is the portabilize mii software. Another is to make a portable system. you might ask why I didn't lead off with making a portable system. Well I have 2 "dead" Wiis an original white wii, and a later...