Search results

1. mister chief

Worklog Wii portable called Wii TV

So I still need to wire up a usb port but don't have any solder right now but was wondering if I could just connect the screen board to the 12v from the Wii PSU brick till I get the batteries etc or is the amperage to high
  2. mister chief

I wasn't planning to use tablet batteries as I thought they were more expensive and dangerous. I don't have any laptop batteries that still hold charge to spare but there is a local place that sells 18650 and if I buy a battery holder and wire them all up to the BMS etc. I didn't even realise I...
  3. mister chief

I don't really know how to wire VGA and I would need to install rvloader which I don't plan to do. My plan to power it is lion 18650 cells I will have to see how much room is free.
  4. mister chief

Got the screen installed still need to get batteries set up and I might set up rvloader
  5. mister chief

If that's the case which I think it might be as it just flashes would the best solution be to try and get the power from the batteries separately
  6. mister chief

So after numerous delays the screen arrived it runs on my laptop usb but not on my Wii or plug I guess I have to remove a regulator wondering how to do that
  7. mister chief

Question Anyone Willing To Get A Hefty Amount of Money For A Dreamcast Laptop Commission?

The disc drive doesn't really have any advantages and you can probably extract the roms from your discs on a Dreamcast. And the battery life will be a lot less
  8. mister chief

I presumed plugging it into the Wiis usb port would provide sufficient power but I guess I'll wait till it arrives. If it does require 12 volts I'll try bypassing the Stepdown regulator.
  9. mister chief

I am in the process of building a Wii portable. It will be in the standard Wii shell. The screen is going to be https://www.ebay.ie/itm/126148011347?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=5282-175127-2357-0&ssspo=zhwkb4s_sqo&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=_dev8xjosje&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=EMAIL which should work...
  10. mister chief

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello