Search results

1. Question IPS Driver Board 3.3 Short and Fan Issue

These are two unrelated issues. Almost done assembling my Ashida and I was getting a short between 3.3 and ground so I started disconnecting my 3.3 connections and I realize its coming through the IPS driver board. On the board itself I am getting a short from 3.3 to ground even when it’s not...
  2. Solved No Composite Signal Issue

I'm into the assembly stage of my Ashida build and I stopped to test it again. I tested after I had finished my Wii trim and got a composite signal but am now getting nothing. The fan turns on so I can tell it is running. Hoping someone can spot something that I'm missing. I tested both...
  3. Question Ashida Wii 3.3V short on my 3rd trimmed motherboard

There is very obviously something I am missing or doing wrong. Please help me figure out what. I made a similar post after my second trimmed Wii with a 3.3 short and couldn't find an answer then. This board I trimmed extra wide in case I was trimming through something but it's happened again...
  4. Question Second Trimmed Wii with a 3.3V short

Hello! I'm in the process of making an Ashida Wii. I am super new with all of this stuff and everything I have learned I've learned here or on YouTube as I go. I have gotten as far as completing the OMGWTF trim on two different Wii motherboards and both of them have a short on 3.3. I'm sanding...