Search results

1. Bayou

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] DS Lite XL

Friend, I tested it and still failed.
  2. Bayou

I initially thought there wasn't, but I seem to have found it. I'll take a closer look. Thanks a lot! :rothink:
  3. Bayou

Friend, what I meant is, how can the lower screen of the DSi XL be used in place of the original lower screen on the DS lite? I've tried some pin arrangement schemes, but I haven't been successful. I wanted to ask how it can be achieved?
  4. Bayou

Hello friend, I checked out that Reddit post. Is the upper screen used on the DS lite from the DSi XL, and can the lower screen also be used on the DS lite? I did some testing, but the screen only displays white, continuously moving white.
  5. Bayou

Worklog Ps vita 1000 joycon analogs

Thanks a lot, friend. It seems very helpful. Does this PSPGO joystick have two different voltages, 1.94V and 3.3V? Are the middle two pins supplying 3.3V? By the way, is the power supply for the SWITCH joystick connected to the PSV1000 3.3V?
  6. Bayou

Thank you very much, friend. May I ask, the PSPGO joystick has a total of 6 pins. Besides power, GND, and XY, what are the functions of the remaining 2 pins? Can I ignore them directly? Because I see that joysticks for 3DS, PSV2000, and PSP only have 4 pins. By the way, I'm also not sure about...
  7. Bayou

This looks quite magical! Friend, I'd like to ask, is it possible to reverse the replacement? I'm interested in using the PSPGO joystick on gc2.0+ (same as PSV1000). The images seem to suggest it's achievable, but I can't clearly see the specific traces and resistors on the pictures.
  8. Bayou

Worklog The first attempt at creating a portable Wii with the appearance of GB.

While waiting for my joystick to arrive, I proceeded with trimming the GB shell and modifying the Wii motherboard. Now, I have joysticks from 3DS, PSP, PSV2000, SWITCH and PSPGO. I compared them and found that the joysticks from PSPGO and PSV2000 meet my requirements. I've only found the pin...
  9. Bayou

The DMG-Boy HDMI w/ Dock!

All of this looks pretty magical, brother. Are you using Electron Shepherd's VGA to HDMI? Can gcvideo achieve automatic switching for HDMI output when a VGA screen is inserted into the dock?
  10. Bayou

Thank you. I wanted to ask if WiiHDMI can be used simultaneously with VGA?
  11. Bayou

I found that using WiiHDMI causes issues with the original video output because it connects mode to 3.3V, while I'm using an AV cable. Fixing one small issue, now I need to continue testing why WiiHDMI is not working.
  12. Bayou

Due to the fact that the joysticks I ordered for the PSP3000 and PSPGO have not arrived yet, I proceeded with the WiiHDMI test, but encountered a strange situation. I printed the PCB board and soldered it, but unfortunately, HDMI video output was not successful, and I found that it...
  13. Bayou

Thank you, buddy, this is indeed a great reference. I also lack 3D modeling skills, so I can only modify existing GB. The placement of the shoulder buttons on the back is indeed a challenge. I prefer a handheld console that can fit in my pocket, so I lean towards smaller joysticks. Regarding...
  14. Bayou

I don't have a Game Boy; I just purchased the shell to use for the portable Wii project.
  15. Bayou

After an extended period of studying relevant knowledge here, I decided to proceed with the OMGWTF trim, and it was successful! However, subsequent attempts to further reduce the size led to the demise of the Wii. The CPU and GPU heat up when powered on, but there is no video output. After...
  16. Bayou

Question Can anyone advise on how to repair WiiPMS when it malfunctions due to erroneous actions?

Thank you very much for your response, and I apologize for the delayed reply. I was ill for quite a long time and have only recently recovered. The issue indeed was the BQ IC, and after replacing it, the power board is now functioning normally. However, I'm unsure whether the problem arose...
  17. Bayou

Question Can anyone advise on how to repair WiiPMS when it malfunctions due to erroneous actions?

Happy New Year, friends! I've encountered a difficulty. As a first-time attempt at modifying the Wii and lacking experience, I used GMAN's PMS system to power the Wii. It worked fine initially. However, after I connected the charger, the LED light went out (due to my oversight, I mistakenly...
  18. Bayou

Question Friends, I'd like to ask why the Wii can only be connected for AV video output and not VGA output?

I always have bad luck. The new HDMI screen I bought is only capable of displaying vertically. The driver board has only brightness adjustment, and it can only achieve horizontal display when connected to a computer. Unlucky day. Changing it to horizontal display seems to require a deep...
  19. Bayou

Question Is there a video / step by step Guide on installing rv loader

Pack the files for download, then unzip them and place the obtained folder in the root directory of the USB drive.