Search results

1. More ventilated case for PS2 slim

Hello :) i would like to create a simply but much ventilated case for Ps2 Slim, because the bottom part always gets very hot :( but i don't know from where start, i could put also an extra fan like in pc case.
  2. Question Problem to have video signal from PS2 AV port to HDMI

Hello i have two ps2 and with one of these two the adapter worked, the adapter that i have used AV to HDMI is this one : https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005...t_main.11.345a3696AJswAq&gatewayAdapt=glo2ita and on both ps2 slim models that i have i have set as video exit that: Y Cb/Pb Cr/Pr...
  3. PS2 - Iridium Xl+ settings, how to go inside ?

hello :) someone know how i can go inside the settings of Iridium Xl+ to disable and se what i can change ?
  4. Discussion Ps2 slim - info to install freemcboot without dvd on memory card

Hello :) i would like to have some advice to install freemcboot on ps2 slim that have chipmood, what guide i could use and from where i have to download the files to prepare the usb keyboard ? i would not use the method that let you use a DVD because i don't have dvd and my ps2 have the modchip...