Search results

1. More ventilated case for PS2 slim

Hello :) i would like to create a simply but much ventilated case for Ps2 Slim, because the bottom part always gets very hot :( but i don't know from where start, i could put also an extra fan like in pc case.
  2. Question Problem to have video signal from PS2 AV port to HDMI

but one of the two ps2, the 70004 worked with the HDMI thanks to the usb 5v of the console. and don't work even if i try to give power to the hdmi adapter using another 5v source
  3. Question Problem to have video signal from PS2 AV port to HDMI

Hello i have two ps2 and with one of these two the adapter worked, the adapter that i have used AV to HDMI is this one : https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005...t_main.11.345a3696AJswAq&gatewayAdapt=glo2ita and on both ps2 slim models that i have i have set as video exit that: Y Cb/Pb Cr/Pr...
  4. PS2 - Iridium Xl+ settings, how to go inside ?

hello :) someone know how i can go inside the settings of Iridium Xl+ to disable and se what i can change ?
  5. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

rebuild ? do you want to change the case ? can someone help me here because i'm not able to find enough informations about people that had experiences with that : https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/ps2-slim-info-to-install-freemcboot-without-dvd-on-memory-card.6071/
  6. Discussion Ps2 slim - info to install freemcboot without dvd on memory card

Hello :) i would like to have some advice to install freemcboot on ps2 slim that have chipmood, what guide i could use and from where i have to download the files to prepare the usb keyboard ? i would not use the method that let you use a DVD because i don't have dvd and my ps2 have the modchip...
  7. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello to everyone, i'm looking to back to play with a ps2 slim model and i want to ask some information to improve cooling down and install freemcboot...in the future i would like to configure the gameplay using iso on windows server through a lan cable directly connected to the notebook, i saw...