Search results

1. EmeraldEntrail

my Wii is eternal. my parents bought it in 2007 and it still works perfectly

my Wii is eternal. my parents bought it in 2007 and it still works perfectly
  2. EmeraldEntrail

Question Joycon rail to USB

this is actually a cool idea. I never thought of that since I have 3rd party joycon that don’t fit in the grip, but I could make a custom casing so that they do fit
  3. EmeraldEntrail

perfect image
  4. EmeraldEntrail

ok. the macbook broke while I was working on it so this there’d is over I Geuss
  5. EmeraldEntrail

bluetooth would be good for data tho
  6. EmeraldEntrail

Thank you for the info, but i am trying to mount the joycon TO the macbook, so that it will charge while being used.
  7. EmeraldEntrail

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

ah yess blank post
  8. EmeraldEntrail

has anyone EVER made a MacBook Pro into a portable in the same sense as a Wii portable?

I’m making one but can’t get it to boot and was wondering because it’s technically a “console” in the sense that I can play games on it. I do not have the upper case and battery. The power on pads do not seem to be working.
  9. EmeraldEntrail

Worklog Nintendo Wii Classic Edition

get bringused
  10. EmeraldEntrail

Would it still be considered a portable wii if it were just a whole wii motherboard?

you don’t even need to open the Wii unless you need to solder something like an extender power button or installing a modchip, If you are making something like a suitcase Wii or something
  11. EmeraldEntrail

Is it possible? I have a MacBook Pro whitch I want to make a handheld out of, using joycons but I don’t know how to do that. I have no pcb design or soldering experience, so I am trying to avoid them.
  12. EmeraldEntrail

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Changed my pfp so now my account is my 2 hyper fixations in pfp and name
  13. EmeraldEntrail

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

The Owl House reference moment
  14. EmeraldEntrail

Worklog Windows PC stick inside Gameboy shell

that sounds cool. Maybe you could put a gba slot where the cartridge port was, that way you can play original games?
  15. EmeraldEntrail

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi. I go by EmeraldEntrail on everything except like 4 things whitch I’m my old name, Sonicvsmario121 (some times it’s 101)