Search results

1. Labrat46

Ashida Trigger Issue

Tried this one out, but I had the wires flipped apparently. Swapped them over and I am up and running. Cheers,
  2. Labrat46

Ashida Trigger Issue

This was it! I rewired them yesterday and they are running perfectly! Champion, thanks again Stitches.
  3. Labrat46

Ashida Trigger Issue

Well that doesn't sound too painful to test!
  4. Labrat46

Ashida Trigger Issue

Merry Christmas and Happy New year all round! Hope everyone is having a nice end of the year. As I had some time to myself, I have had some time to sit down with my Ashida build and need to troubleshoot an ongoing issue. It seems that my triggers are always on! For most games, this doesn't...
  5. Labrat46

Simpsons TV Issue

Firstly, need to admit I am a newbie in the Raspberry Pi realm but I have fumbled my way this far... Making a 3.5 inch Simpsons TV using Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W following this guide: https://www.instructables.com/The-Simpsons-TV-35-Screen-Version/ Have got the screen working well enough, and sound...
  6. Labrat46

RVLoader v2.0

You're a legend, thank you. One suggestion, or more of a query... Is it possible to set all the games across my Wii library to default GC2Wiimote, as opposed to manually selecting it for each game? If it is possible, would this then allow me to set a default button map? (May be showing my...
  7. Labrat46

RVLoader v2.0

Firstly, thank you to you Aurelio for your incredible efforts in this field and this is extended to everyone who's putting their time into this field. My first portable project could not have ever been a pipe dream if it weren't for yourself. Just wanted to with some issues I have been having...
  8. Labrat46

Ashida Progress (and issues)

There's no way else he will find out. Many thanks!
  9. Labrat46

Question Where can I get a Ps2-PMS? or alternative ways to power Ps2.

I have also noticed that I think the region was messing with it also. When I opened the link it took me to the AUS landing page which only had the two items. Reopened it through the US page and it’s working perfectly. Have placed my order now I need to find a decent PCB board maker down under...
  10. Labrat46

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] PS2DMG - Contest Entry 2022 - Worklog

Amazing design and damn, what a tight fit! Incredible.
  11. Labrat46

Question Where can I get a Ps2-PMS? or alternative ways to power Ps2.

Hey mate, Just doing a little bit of forward planning, and I have opened the digikey link you provided for the power regulator board, but it only comes up with two different parts, is this correct? Cheers,
  12. Labrat46

Evening Stitches, Thank for your input. This is actually quite reassuring to hear to be honest; I couldn't work it out for the life of me! Fingers crossed it may be a software issue that can be resolved in the future. Thanks again,
  13. Labrat46

Who would have thought it, I am back again!! This time with a slightly closer to the finish line issue. I can see this issue has been touched on in other discussions, but unsure if anyone has yet found a solution. There are a couple of games in which a certain button seems to be 'digitally'...
  14. Labrat46

OK, I have been a right fool. Have got the lines running from the PMS to the Wii, but not from the RVL-AMP to the PMS. You got it in one Gadget. EDIT: You champion. Ran the lines between the PMS and the RVL-AMP and we are golden. Clean crisp audio. Wahooo! Cheers guys!!
  15. Labrat46

Hey mate, These are the main lines for the U-AMP? I can see temperature and battery level no problem. In the RVLoader settings I can see: "GC+2.0 Detected" "PMS2 Detected" But no RVL-AMP (which I am using) detected. Let me look into the SDA/SCL lines again and see if anything looks awry...
  16. Labrat46

I was thinking that it may be an issue with the pressure pins on the speakers, but I am not getting any info back from the U-Amp, nor anything from the headphones which I find odd. Either way, I think I will wire up the speakers just to be safe. You're not wrong, I have found a few issues...
  17. Labrat46

Evening all, Thanks to a lot of help and guidance from everyone around here, my Ashida is coming along swimmingly. The first major issue I wanted to get some insight on however, is my lack of audio. After wiring it all up (and having no audio) I realized that I had forgotten to wire up...
  18. Labrat46

I was hoping to avoid this; HELP!!

Hey mate, Glad the discussion could give you some help. I wanted to try and leave as much detail so as to help anyone else in my shoes in the future. But the thanks go to the others helping me through these issues. Cheers,
  19. Labrat46

Wii Games Do Not Work on RVLoader

A very long time after this discussion happened, you've helped another modder out. Cheers Stitches!
  20. Labrat46

I was hoping to avoid this; HELP!!

You bunch of absolute ledgehammers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I officially have a cut and working OMGWTF Wii cut. Thank you Retro, I took your advice and replaced my current jumper wires with pretinned wires, replaced all the voltage lines and to my amazement, RVloader appeared on the TV. I can't...