Search results

1. Worklog Wii DsXL

have you finished it? im building a similar project called WiiDS but its based on the OG 2DS
  2. Worklog My first portable Wii worklog: the WiiDS

PLEASE DO this would help me immensely like I need to know how to wire the screen and batteries and other stuff
  3. Worklog My first portable Wii worklog: the WiiDS

okay so ive got $100 extra so could people please tell me where to get a affordable screen and custom regulator:)
  4. Worklog My first portable Wii worklog: the WiiDS

I would like a cheap composite screen for the project anywhere form 3.5" to 5" screen. but I will buy a screwdriver from here: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/134285997137 thank you for the suggestion. if you have any idea where to get a composite screen appropriate for the portable please let me know:)
  5. Worklog My first portable Wii worklog: the WiiDS

do you guys know where to get a Y0 triwing screwdriver. also a nice screen for the portable.
  6. Worklog My first portable Wii worklog: the WiiDS

ok thanks also do I need a dremal or can I use scissors
  7. Worklog My first portable Wii worklog: the WiiDS

a Wii power management system pcb to be more specific.
  8. Worklog My first portable Wii worklog: the WiiDS

ok so I just found out I need a Wii power management system. do any of you guys know where I could buy that
  9. Worklog My first portable Wii worklog: the WiiDS

so guys I am building my first portable Wii called the WiiDS because the design is going to be off of the OG 2ds but no second screen. here is the list of my items to make this work so far: a knockoff GameCube controller (I found this cheap at a nearby retro games store) a 3.5 inch raspberry...
  10. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hi new here i am going to make a Wii portable just learning how to make a worklog now